Midwest Pantry's 6th Annual public retail event will feature 40+ local small businesses, and 750-1000 of our loyal customers in a larger layout!
The Shop Small Holiday Market will take place on Small Business Saturday, November 24th, 2018. Setup is 9:00am-11:00am. The Holiday Market will be open to the public from is 11am - 3pm.
There is a walk-through of the event space held on Thursday, November 14th from 6pm-6:45pm. This is optional for returning producers.
Free parking is available for vendors and customers in the large surface lots surrounding the Community Center.
Loading in/out is available through a the front doors.
APPLICATION PART ONE - To request space in the 2018 Shop Small Holiday Market:
1. Complete the Online registration Form, and agree to the Zero Waste Guidelines
2. Submit the space fee:
Midwest Pantry member pricing: $150 per 6' table
Non-member pricing: $225 per 6' table
*If tables remain available after September 17th, a late fee of $50 will be added to registrations. Registration closes September 30th.
**If you are not selected to participate in the event, Midwest Pantry will inform you directly and your space fee will be reimbursed in full.**APPLICATION PART TWO - We will request the following paperwork and products to be submitted by October 1, 2018:
1. Hennepin County Itinerant Application
2. Certificate of Insurance (COI) with Midwest Pantry named as additional insured for the period of the event
3. Completed and signed ST-19 form
4. 4 products (minimum) - these products will be used to advertise the Holiday Market and the range of products that will be available at the Holiday Market. These products will not be returned. You may select to provide all products of the same flavor, one of each of your flavors, or any combination in between. If you have perishable products, please contact Chad at email@example.com before sending or dropping off the product. This is a requirement for every producer attending the event.
5. Promote the event to your fans, friends and family.