The 8th instance of Minnesota's own home-grown trade show is again the largest local-only wholesale event of it's kind in the nation, and is expanding to include a second day featuring a media-only event and the public facing Local Food & Drink Fest - a celebration of Minnesota-made food, beer, wine & spirits.
The Minnesota Food & Gift Trade Show is a wholesale only event, designed to connect wholesale buyers with qualified, professional, local producers. The event takes place on Thursday, February 8th and will be promoted throughout 2017 to attract buyers from across the region and country, and will also feature a pavillion of producers from our northern Canadian neighbors, multiple Sensory Events, and new opportunities to showcase your products including live demos, static display cases, show bag inserts, and more...
The media-only event will occur in the morning of Friday, February 9th and will attract national and regional media outlets including newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, podcasts, and blogs.
We'll open the doors to the ticketed public on Friday evening as Midwest Pantry hosts the inaugural "Local Food & Drink Fest - a celebration of Minnesota-made food, beer, wine & spirits". You'll be able to sample and sell product directly to the public.
We are looking for licensed and insured producer that make quality local products. We seek both established local businesses looking to grow their business and stay in front of buyers, as well as producers launching new products or new businesses in the wholesale market.
Midwest Pantry offers many educational and networking events throughout the year to help companies be ready to take advantage of the opportunities at the Local Food & Gift Trade Show. Please visit www.midwestpantry.com for more information or email email@example.com with specific questions.
APPLICATION PART ONE - To request space in the 2018 Minnesota Food & Gift Trade Show, Media Event, and Local Food & Drink Fest:
1. Complete the Online registration Form, and agree to the Zero Waste Guidelines
2. Submit the space fee. Midwest Pantry members are eligible for a discount on the space fee.
**If you are not selected to participate in the event, Midwest Pantry will inform you directly and your space fee will be reimbursed in full.**APPLICATION PART TWO - We will request the following paperwork and products to be submitted by November 1, 2017:
1. Ramsey County Itinerant Application
2. Certificate of Insurance (COI) with Midwest Pantry named as additional insured for the period of the event
3. Completed and signed ST-19 form
4. 8-12 products (minimum) - these products will be used to advertise the event and the range of products that will be available at the event. These products will not be returned. You may select to provide all products of the same flavor, one of each of your flavors, or any combination in between. If you have perishable products, please contact Chad at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending or dropping off the product. This is a requirement for every producer attending the event.
5. Promote the Trade Show to your buyers, and Local Food & Drink Fest to your fans, friends and family.